I have been busy at work and studies . Klipis is a miracle case . He responds to my therapy. His dad was the most happy dad.
- He has not able to recognize alphabet. He has poor memory system. He has yet to have reading and writing ability.
- He has not develop pincer grip, he do not have the concept of stroke to write .
- He has communication processing disorder where he yet to able to processes questions with understanding .
- He is unable to sit still during school assembly time . He will walk around during assembly time.
- He has poor eye contact.
- He has poor postural balancing disorder.
- He has improve in overall development , within a month of attend class in mainstream pre school, he has develop the ability to recognize alphabet. His memory begin to function.
- His pincer grip has improved, he begin to understand concept and able to trace alphabet.
- Klipis’s communication processing has improved, he is able to process question and has two way communications.
- He is able to sit thru the assembly time for almost 30 minutes. He no longer walk around. His preschool teacher and school headmaster begin to see a change in him.
- He begin to have meaningful eye contact.
- His postural has also improved.